Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Featured Quilter - Love Affair With My Brother

I have to admit, when I came across this blog Love Affair With My Brother, I thought to myself, "That doesn't sound good."  This is because I am not used to seeing or hearing about Brother machines.  Then it hit me that she owns a Brother sewing machine!  DUH!

Normally I don't like busy quilts, but she makes Busy look good!  This quilt top showcase lots of visual textures.

Sunni is the mastermind behind this awesome blog called Love Affair With My Brother.  Her grandma taught her how to sew at the age of 7, how cute!  She has 2 girls ages 9 & 2 that keep her busy.  Sunni is passing on the sewing tradition to her oldest girl for now.  Check out her blog, there are tutorials, all her quilts are showcased & there is more to see.

Check out this beauty!  Click the image below to see more!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I've added your button in my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...