Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Featured Quilter - Little Miss Shabby

I've been following Little Miss Shabby's blog for a while now and I like it.  She has tutorials and is regularly posting projects and quilts.  This applique quilt top caught my eye with the colors and the shape of the blocks.  She titled this quilt top Summer Lovin'.  Click the image to see the full post with more pictures.


0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...