Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fab Fabric Friday - Week 15 - No Dot About It

I'm in a Polka Dot kind of mood.  I love polka dots and stripes, especially bright colored and funky ones.  I was totally shocked that when I typed in Dots on the Fat Quarter Shop's website, THERE ARE 31 PAGES OF THEM!  So of course I can't list all of them here, but here are some of my favorite dot fabrics they carry.  Their dot fabrics come in all forms: FQ Bundles, yardage and more.  There truly is something for any project you have in mind..............Teeny Dots, Medium Dots, Large Dots, Randomly placed Dots, Lined up Dots, Clustered Dots, All kind of Dots!



















~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
I see lots of purses, tote bags, oven mitts, sun hats, sun dresses, chair cushions, guest room chair slip covers, curtains and pillows for a girls room, floor cushions for a boys room.  Polka Dots really are versatile.

What would yall make?

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...