Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Featured Crafters 2 (with tutorials)

More great crafts, found in linky parties!

This cool looking wreath is by KraftyKat76.  You will be totally shocked to see what it's made from!  What a great way to re-purpose & recycle!  She was spotted at the Saturday Spotlight linky party by Craft Envy.


Like Rainbows?  Me too!  Have empty jars just screaming to being re-purposed?  Make your own luminaries or vases with this tutorial by Creativy My Passion.  I found this project at the Saturday Spotlight linky party hosted by Craft Envy.



Having a Birthday part at home & need a cool wreath?  Try this, made with balloons!  It's by 3 Little Chicks and was seen at the Sundae Scoop linky party by I Heart Naptime.  Click the image below to see how to make it:



Have way too many wine bottle corks on hand and don't want to throw them away because they are so pretty or have sentimental value?  Make a Backsplash!  This is by Pandora's Box and was seen at the Sundae Scoop linky party by I Heart Naptime.  Click the image below:


Love Rainbows & those Icee-Pops?  Make a slushy drink for a party!  Easy Peasy!  This is by Ramblings from the Sunshine State and was seen at the Sundae Scoop linky party by I Heart Naptime.  Click the image below to make your own:


We all know that eggs are healthy.  I myself loved hard boiled eggs.  This is a creative way to get your kids to eat more eggs by turning them into shapes they like!  This is by Live in the Thrify Lane, seen at the Sundae Scoop linky party by I Heart Naptime.


Here is another variation of a Birthday Wreath made with ribbon & balloons!  This is by Landee See, Landee Do, seen also at the Sundae Scoop linky party hosted by I Heart Naptime.


This is another great wreath made with paper flowers you make yourself!  It's made by Barb Wired 0117, seen at the Pink Sundays linky party hosted by Flamingo Toes.  Click the image to learn how to make it:


***************************************






LINKY PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS POST:





4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my hard boiled eggs!! And also for stoppng by my blog. I'll be back for your linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my wreath! I am honored.

    Amber @ barbwired

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled that you included my wreath with so many other great spring projects! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...