Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Owls in Rainbow Woods

My friend Brenda Sanders "Buny" from the Dhahran Oasis Quilt Guild in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia bought this wonderful quilt pattern when she went to a quilt show in I think it was England.  I LOVE owls, per my blog logo and I LOVE Rainbows.  When she finished the quilt top I told her that I wanted to share it on my blog.  It's by Lee Brown and it's titled "Owls in Rainbow Woods".  Finished size is 64 1/2 x 56 1/2 if made according to the pattern.  But you could always make a larger border to make a larger finished size.

ABOVE IS WHAT THE PATTERN PACK LOOKS LIKE.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER THIS PATTERN, CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE.

NOW ONTO BRENDA'S FINISHED QUILT TOP!  SHE DID A GREAT JOB!

 BLOCKS WAITING TO BE PIECED

 TREE BRANCHES WAITING FOR THE OWL FAMILY APPLIQUE

 VOILA!  FINISHED!  JUST NEEDS A BORDER.

 BORDER ADDED!

 WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!  I LOVE OWLS!

 HOW CUTE ARE PAPA OWL'S GLASSES!

 MAMA OWL KEEPING THE LITTLE ONES SAFE.

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...