Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Never Knew Black Holes Could be SO Beautiful!

When I was in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia I became friends with a lovely lady from Ireland that I truly adore by the name of Brenda Sanders "Buny".  She is a board member for the Dhahran Oasis Quilt Guild.  I have a few blog posts showing her home and projects of hers that have been published.

Brenda was so excited to show me one of her newest creations that was just published, this being her 2nd publication entry (I think).  I told her that I wanted to share her work on my blog.

Some people have a hard time thinking of new & funky quilt designs using Jelly Rolls.  Well, Brenda came up with an awesome NEW way to use them in the form of a Black Hole!  I know she will be truly honored if you buy the book let alone make her quilt.  If you happen to make her quilt, please let me know and I will give you her email address so that you can send her pictures.  I know she would be totally excited to see them!





1 comment:

  1. Wow! I feel like I'm on this vacation with you. Such exciting things you share with us. I like the black hole. It looks complicated though.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...