Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

My New Digital Camera

About a month ago I received a new camera from my Brother-in-Law.  I've been taking pictures out the wazoo!  Well I decided it was time to show yall my new baby!

MY OTHER CANON DIGITAL CAMERA WITH VIDEO THAT IS LIKE 2 YEARS OLD
Works great, takes great pictures and great video with sound.  I never had any problems with it.




MY NEW CANON DIGITAL SLR CAMERA.  IT'S A CANON EOS 5OOD.  GREAT UPGRADE FOR ME AND I WAS SO EXCITED TO GET IT!  I've been wanting a new fancier camera for a while now, just never said anything to anyone.  It's got some accessories, a small shoulder bag and a large backpack with accessory dividers inside.





3 comments:

  1. I have a canos 5D mark II that was given to me, still trying to learn how to use it, but easier to point and shoot. I can't wait to see photos with your new camera.

    Love that bird in the last post, so neat, nothing like that here.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WoolenSails Hey Debbie, I'm still learning mine too. Have yet to even read the manual. My B-I-L gave me a quick runover on how to use the camera. I have never seen anything like this bird in the states. This bird is like half Zebra, half something else with how it looks. It's really neat to just sit and watch them. They just walk around the yard pecking the ground minding their own business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kool Beanz. ;o) I want another lense for my Nikon D50 but I'll have to wait. Not cheap so I'll have to save my pennies.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...