Monday, August 17, 2015

My FREE Printable Calendar 11"x14" - Tropical Colors Inspired

Hey Yall,

In addition to sewing & crafting, I do make digital stuff sometimes.  I decided this morning when I woke up that I wanted to create my own calendar with colors of my choosing.  I like squares with rounded corners so thought that would be a cute "day" shape.  Most printable calendars are 8"x11" and the "day" boxes are too tiny for my liking.  I left the Month box blank and I included little boxes to write the dates, so this calendar will work for all months.

You can print the calendar & use "as is" OR what I plan to do is print then insert into an 11"x14" cute wood frame so that I can use fine point dry erase markers on the glass.  Actually, I might make 3 of these so I can see what's coming up in the next 2 months.

To download the PDF: https://goo.gl/NylbcE

To download the Publisher file for editing of colors & font: https://goo.gl/ueURHE




2 comments:

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...