Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Projects I Want to Try - Decorative Fabric Fireplace Screen by In My Own Style Blog

I don't have a fireplace in my apartment but I would love to have atleast 1 in our future house.  I can't remember what I was searching for when I saw this in the Photo Gallery of a Google Search.  But like many things I find online, it was bookmarked.

This project would be great for the Spring & Summer months to add color to your room.  Can you imagine the possibilities by making different ones to go along with parties, holidays, etc.

In My Own Style Blog has LOTS of DIY Projects so you should check it out!


CLICK IMAGE TO GET THE TUTORIAL

1 comment:

  1. Submit your blog or website now for appearing in Google and over 300 other search engines!

    Over 200,000 websites submitted!

    Submit NOW using I NEED HITS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...