Thursday, August 29, 2013

September Fat Quarter Friends Swap - 8 more days to join! + 11 signed up so far!






This is a friendly reminder that if you are thinking about joining the September Swap or forgot to sign up, there are 8 days left!  Join 11 Fabric Lovers who love swapping great fabrics and making new friends.  Click Image Above to read more & to sign up!


0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...