Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

New & FREE Craftsy Online Sewing Class - Sewing Machine Feet from A to Z

I just LOVE Craftsy!  I have taken several of their classes and would highly recommend them to anyone.  FREE Classes are added regularly!  I love how I can watch the lessons over and over, that I can ask the instructor questions & that my access never expires.  Click either image to learn more about Craftsy or the class.








Don't get flustered when facing the feet that come with your sewing machine. Steffani Lincecum explains what they are and how they work.

What You'll Learn
  • Regular and invisible zipper feet
  • Buttonhole foot
  • Blind hem and rolled-hem feet
  • Decorative stitching feet for machine embroidery and couching
  • Gathering foot
  • How to make perfect stitch lines with helpful guide feet

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...