Saturday, January 12, 2013

Product Review - Clover Stack 'N Store Bobbin Tower

I love any gadgets that make my life easier or more organized.  I've been eyeballing the Clover Stack 'N Store Bobbin Tower for a little while now and finally dove in and got one, with a 50% off Joanns Coupon of course.  So that knocked it down to like $7.



 COMES WITH 6 STACKERS AND A BASE.  IT'S MADE FROM A FLEXIBLE PLASTIC.  EACH STACKER POPS OFF IF YOU WANT TO TAKE SAY 1 OF THEM ON A TRIP WITH YOU OR WANT TO ALTERNATE THE COLORS.  I THINK I'LL ALTERNATE THEM.

WORKS GREAT FOR FULL OR HALF FULL BOBBINS.  NOT SO GREAT FOR ALMOST EMPTY BOBBINS THOUGH.  I LIKE HOW I CAN SEE THE COLORS AND FIND THE EXACT ONE I NEED AND THE THREAD ENDS ARE NOT RUNNING LOOSE!

ALL IN ALL I GIVE THIS PRODUCT 2 THUMBS UP!  ANYONE ELSE HAVE ONE?

2 comments:

  1. love my two stackers ... one and a half hold my little prewound bobbins in all their colors that i use for applique, the other half holds my extra machine bobbins that i preload and my empties waiting for a new project with new colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...