Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

New & FREE Craftsy Online Sewing Class Review - Bag Making Basics: Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch

I love the Craftsy Classes and what better class to take than a FREE Class?!  This class is Bag-Making Basics: Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch with Kristin Link.

I just finished the class and was happy that I took it because now I don't feel intimidated about making bags, especially with zippers.  Kristin went slow and explained everything in detail.  She plans to have other classes on Craftsy in the near future.  I'm a visual learner and Craftsy makes it so easy to learn new sewing techniques & projects.  I highly recommend this class, especially to those that are new to sewing.

 I love the Craftsy platform for taking classes.  I can watch any of the lessons, over and over again which means I can learn at my own paceAccess to my classes will never expire.  I can ask questions and get feedback from the course instructor.  Course materials can be downloaded and Video Notes can be added to any part of the videos to refer back to later on.


 
There are 4 lessons in all.

Try two fun and easy projects that will make great gifts for yourself or others in this free class taught by the founder of Sew,Mama,Sew! Even beginners will have no trouble following Kristin Link's step-by-step instructions, which include helpful tips for inserting a zipper and making pockets. 

About Kristin Link: 
  • Owner of Sew,Mama,Sew!
  • Mama to two girls
Kristin Link is the owner of Sew,Mama,Sew!, an online fabric shop, blog and sewing forum, which she started in 2005. The Sew,Mama,Sew! blog is known for having excellent sewing tutorials and fun contests, as well as November's Handmade Holidays, and the bi-annual Giveaway Day, during which Kristin and her staff facilitate giveaways on over 500 sewing and craft blogs. Before becoming the mother of two daughters, Kristin was a teacher, a trainer and instructional designer. She has taught and written for people of all ages in a variety of environments, including public schools and corporate settings. In addition to writing for her own blog, Kristin is a regular contributor to The FabShop News, a sewing industry trade magazine. 

To learn more about the course & watch the preview video click either image above.

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...