Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

New Craftsy Online Quilting Class - Art Quilt Backgrounds: Beyond Log Cabin

Some of yall may be interested in this New Craftsy class titled Art Quilt Backgrounds: Beyond Log Cabin with Judith Trager.  This is a great class for those of yall that want to do art type quilts with advanced piecing techniques and applique.

 I love the Craftsy platform for taking classes.  I can watch any of the lessons, over and over again which means I can learn at my own paceAccess to my classes will never expire.  I can ask questions and get feedback from the course instructor.  Course materials can be downloaded and Video Notes can be added to any part of the videos to refer back to later on.


There are 9 lessons in all.


Cut loose, cut wonky and create a work of art in Art Quilt Backgrounds: Beyond Log Cabin with Judith Trager.
Art doesn’t have to be intimidating. In fact, when you use Judith's unique piecing and innovative appliqué techniques, your first art quilt will feel liberating!

About Judith Trager:
  • Member of the Studio Art Quilt Associates Board of Directors
  • Featured artist in Martha Seilman's new book, Art Quilt Portfolio: The Natural World
Judith Trager is an art quilter from Boulder, Colorado who has been working for the past thirty years to create art quilts and beautiful textiles. She is also an independent curator, most currently of the traveling exhibition "America Celebrates! Quilts of Remembrance and Joy" which began in 2011 at the Longmont (Colorado) Museum. She is also a teacher and her newest instructional DVD is "Designing Landscape Quilts," available through Quilting Arts. She also participate every October in Boulder's Open Studios.

To learn more about the course & to see a preview video click either image above.


0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...