Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fab Fabric Friday - Week 16 - Fanciful Flight

This week I thought I would go with something bright and whimsical.  I came across this fabric collection and am really diggin' it.  These fabrics come in FQ bundles and yardage.  If this collection doesn't suit your tastes, Fat Quarter Shop has way more to choose from, really something for everyone and every kind of project.  Fat Quarter Shop is one of the Fabric Meccas of the online shopping world & they sell Yardage, Fat Quarter Bundles, Fat Eighth Bundles, Jelly Rolls, Charms Packs & Layer Cakes.  But they don't sell just fabric!  They sell patterns and some supplies as well.  They have a few hundred patterns to choose from and half of them are in the form of a downloadable PDF for those that can't wait for shipping and want to get started right away.

SO ONTO THE FABRIC LINEUP!  Click the image to see all of the fabrics upclose.



~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
The first thing always on my list to make is a quilt.  This would be great for a child's quilt with some throw pillows and a matching pillow case.  Room accessories for a baby would be cute.  How about a spring dress for the girls?  Cute huh?  The more solid fabrics in the collection could really go with anything.


What would yall make?







0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...