Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Floating "Top of Page" Icon Widget

I just added a floating widget to my blog that yall can add to yours as well.  It's a floating upwards green arrow that when you click it, you will instantly be taken to the very top of my blog without having to scroll up!  HOW COOL IS THAT!

 
You can get the widget here:  http://widgetsforfree.blogspot.com/2008/10/top-of-page-icon-link.html  I LOVE THIS WIDGET WEBSITE!  Anyway, the widget is set by default for an eensy weensy teeny weeny grey arrow that is very hard to see.  So what I did was use the green upwards arrow image from that weblink above instead!  YOU CAN USE ANY IMAGE THOUGH!  By default the code is for the lower right, but you can chance the code to the upper right, lower left or upper left.  Best to keep it at the bottom though.

Visit my blog to see the floating arrow & try it for yourself!

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...