Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Create Rounded Image Corners Generator - Roundpic.com


I just found this online gadget and wanted to share.  It's a very easy way to give all your pictures great looking rounded corners!  It's simple to use and can save you a whole bunch of time. While most web designers use Photoshop to achieve this very special effect, now it's possible to accomplish in just a few seconds.
 
All you have to do is input the URL or upload your image from your computer (in either JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP file type). RoundPic will do the work for you and let you choose which corners to round, the round size, the quality of the rounded image, background color for rounded corners, and even if you want to download/save as a transparent PNG image.



0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...