Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Fab Fabric Friday - Week 6

I apologize for being late.  Here is my fabric feature for today, Summersault by Erin McMorris.  I really love these colors!  Very Eye Popping!  These bundles are put together by Kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop.  What Kimberly usually does is divide the colorways in each collection into bundles, hence the blue, green & pink bundles.  You can also buy these fabrics by the yard.






These are some really funky patterns so I see picnic blankets, liners for picnic baskets, girls' dresses, summer hats, purses & tote bags, baby blankets, wallets, shower curtains, regular curtains, a new sewing machine cover, pillow cases, and lots of other fun projects.

What would you make?

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...