Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

What Would You Be?

If I were a month, I’d be June.

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday.

If I were a time of day, I’d be 2pm.

If I were a planet, I’d be Earth.

If I were an animal, I’d be a Cat.

If I were a direction, I’d be South.

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Lamp.

If I were a liquid, I’d be Milk.

If I were a gemstone, I’d be an Blue Topaz.

If I were a tree, I’d be a Gingko.

If I were a tool, I’d be a pair of scissors.

If I were a flower, I’d be a Gerbera Daisy.

If I were a kind of weather, I’d be Warm and Sunny.

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Bass Drum.

If I were a color, I’d be Royal Blue.

If I were an emotion, I’d be Laughing.

If I were a fruit, I’d be a Cherry.

If I were a sound, I’d be the sound of  the ocean.

If I were an element, I’d be Water.

If I were a car, I’d be a Nissan Versa.

If I were a food, I’d be a  Mac & Cheese.

If I were a place, I’d be a Fabric Shoppe.

If I were a material, I’d be Cotton.

If I were a taste, I’d be Sweet.

If I were a scent, I’d be Japanese Cheery Blossom.

If I were an item of clothing, I’d be a pair of men's boxers.

If I were a body part, I’d be the Eyes.

If I were a facial expression, I’d be A Smile.

If I were a song, any Mardi Gras song.

If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a pair of sneakers.

What would you be?

1 comment:

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...