Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I sewed my quilt blocks backwards! SHOOT!

Have you ever done this?  I was on the phone just chatting away & piecing together my quilt blocks at the same time.  When I was about to start trimming the threads and iron the blocks, I noticed that I had sewn some blocks with the wrong sides together for some of the pieces!

I was a tad frustrated & laughed at myself at the same time.  So I grabbed my seam ripper and got to work!

Has this happened to any of you?  Feel free to leave comments below.

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...