Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Candy for the Fridge!

Besides fabrics, I have a major fetish for magnets.  I love bright colors & candy as well.  So I mixed them all together to make some fun magnets!  These are gifts, hence the cello bags.  I have resin jewelry molds but prefer making magnets instead.  I think my favorite magnets to make are the M&M's ones!  It's great that they come in all kinds of color combinations throughout the year for the holidays & seasons.  I have several other resin molds as well.

My friend is going to help me with my camera settings, so that future pictures will be sharper.   The circles are 2.25 inches in diameter and are made with the inside of a Resin Bangle mold.  The small stars are about 1 inch diameter, the large star is about 1.5 inch diameter, the heart is about 2 inch diameter, the square is about 1.25 inch diameter (Remember Runts candy?).










0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...