Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

2 Days Left to Sign Up for the September Fat Quarter Friends Swap!


http://koolbeenz-blog.blogspot.com/2014/08/fat-quarter-friends-swap-for-september.html

This is just a friendly reminder that you still have 2 days to sign up for the September Swap!  If you want to join us, click the image above and that will lead you to the original post where you can sign up.

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...