Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

May 2014 Fat Quarter Friends Swap Packs Pictures


Below are some of the great swap packs received for the May swap!  The June Swap is under way and signups for the July swap will be announced in 6 days on June 15th.  If you haven't joined us yet, it's a lot of fun.  Some of the gals have swapped each month since the very beginning!















THIS ONE BELOW IS MINE.  I LOVED WHAT MY SWAP PARTNER SENT ME.  AND SHE MADE A CUTE FABRIC TWISTED BRACELET WITH BEADS WRAPPED AROUND WITH WIRE.





0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...