Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Have You Heard of Pink Zebra Sprinkles?

Hey Yall, I know this has nothing to do with Sewing or Fabric but wanted to share.

Have you heard of Pink Zebra Sprinkles?  

They are soft-soy based scented wax sprinkles that you use in warmers.  I fell in love with them and they are so cute on their own unmelted.  The Sprinkles smell great on their own or you can mix them in "recipes" to create your own scents.  Pink Zebra Home also sells warmers, reed diffusers, hand soaps/lotions with no parabans/sulfates that are not tested on animals.









Well, I'm hosting an online party.  If anyone is interested in seeing what Pink Zebra is click the link below.  At checkout, enter party #6002.  Online party ends 3/14.  Thank you in advance!


1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of them. Something new to try one day. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...