Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm So Sorry for Leaving Yall Hanging the Past Few Months......................





I need to make a major apology.  I was really sick and had to go away for a few months for some "Emotional & Physical healing".  I didn't have time to post anything on my blog or send any emails when I left.  Plus I had to deal with my mom's medical issues out of state.  Where I was at, the internet was "Dial Up" with a high rate of "Hit & Miss", therefore I was forced to do without internet for a few months.  This resulted in the October Fat Quarter Friends Swap being totally skipped. (WHICH WILL RESUME IN FEB WITH SIGN-UPS STARTING JAN 15TH)



As of today, I'm back in Houston doing well and I am ready to slowly get back to my normal life which includes blogging, setting up my sewing studio & getting back into sewing & photography.

I just saw yall's personal emails checking on me.  Melissa, whom I have swapped fabric with a couple of times even sent me a card in the mailing to see if I was okay.  I just opened the card and the emails which were very well received and I was truly touched.  I even showed them to my husband and he smiled.

Well, it is 8:10 pm and I need to get ready to go back to work tomorrow.

Love,
@pril


7 comments:

  1. Glad you're back that glad that things are getting better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you back! Excited to see a better 2014 headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have you back! Excited to see a better 2014 headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are back and feeling like getting into things again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering what happened to you. No blogs or emails. In fact you have a retreat email in your email back log.
    So glad you're on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering if life was getting in your way. I think of you every time I write on my calendar. Too bad they aren't available again this year. Thanks for the links last year. Take your time getting back in the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking about you -
    Karri
    Houston Modern Quilt Guild
    the lady sewing the hexies

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...