Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Projects I Want to Try - Polka Dotted 3 Tier Planter by Positively Splendid blog

I came across this project and thought it would be cute for any front porch or back lawn area.  It's by Positively Splendid blog.  You certainly don't have to use polka dots.  This project is also great for adding your home number for an easy visual marker.  As you can see from the picture, you can do a mini 2 tier version.

The Positively Splendid blog has all kinds of goodies like sewing projects, DIY, home decor, kid friendly projects, general crafts, projects for holidays & seasons, etc.

CLICK IMAGE FOR TUTORIAL

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...