Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Projects I Want to Try - Custom Fabric Floor Mat by In My Own Style Blog

 Would you like a custom floor mat but don't want the price that goes along with it?  Need a special look or a different kind of shape than the norm?  Then this project is for you!

I would love to make this project for a welcome mat outside my front door.  My kitchen could use one too, made with Chili Pepper fabric.  You could even make this with a scrappy pieced fabric top.  This project is best used for flat floors, not carpeted ones.  Imagine all the different holidays that need it's own floor mat!

This project is found at In My Own Style Blog

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GET THE TUTORIAL

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...