Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

TODAY ONLY - FREE Craftsy Class Day!



Craftsy is hosting Free Class Day to benefit DonorsChoose. For today only, new members can choose one FREE course from a selection of favorite Craftsy classes, up to a $39.99 value! If you haven't taken a Craftsy class yet, today is your chance to sign up for your first by choosing from classes in quilting, sewing, knitting, cake decorating, and more.

If Craftsy meets their goal of giving away 10,000 classes, Craftsy will donate $5,000 to DonorsChoose to fund arts education in public schools across the US. Existing members are not eligible for the free course offer, but will still receive a special treat.


0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...