I just LOVE Craftsy! I have taken several of their classes and would highly recommend them to anyone. I love how I can watch the lessons over and over, that I can ask the instructor questions & that my access never expires. Craftsy has revolutionized how we take sewing/quilting classes! Click either image to learn more about Craftsy or the class.
Designer Katrina Walker shows you a wealth of classic couture-inspired seaming techniques to elevate simple garments to standout attire.What You’ll Learn
- Topstitching techiques, including: single and double topstitching, flat fell seams, welt seams and padded seams
- How to create the following specialty seams: slot seams (open and closed), strap seams and bundled faggoting
- Decorative inset seams like: piping, prairie points and lace insertion
- How to make decorative panels that incorporate faux tucks and Seminole piecework
- How to analyze patterns to determine where to place decorative seam