Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

New Online Craftsy Quilting Class - Precision Piecing

I just LOVE Craftsy!  I have taken several of their classes and would highly recommend them to anyone.  I love how I can watch the lessons over and over, that I can ask the instructor questions & that my access never expires.  Craftsy has revolutionized how we take sewing/quilting classes!  Click either image to learn more about Craftsy or the class.




Step up your piecing skills and get ready to tackle complex patchwork designs with Norah McMeeking, author of Bella Bella Quilts. 

What You'll Learn
  • Secrets of fast and accurate foundation piecing
  • Precise 4-point and 8-point matches
  • Y-seams with an unusual mid-seam anchor
  • How to handle finely tapered pieces
  • Tricks for achieving perfectly flat, "married" seams
  • Piecing large curves without fear

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...