Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

NEW Online Craftsy Quilting Class - Strip Your Stash

I just LOVE Craftsy!  I have taken several of their classes and would highly recommend them to anyone.  I love how I can watch the lessons over and over, that I can ask the instructor questions & that my access never expires.  Craftsy has revolutionized how we take sewing/quilting classes!  Click either image to learn more about Craftsy or the class.

Most, if not all of us have some sort of fabric stash.  This class is great for us and gets us to using our scraps


Bust your stash with this timesaving quilting class with Nancy Smith! Learn how to sew strips using leftover fabric and make a number of fun projects with it. 

What You'll Learn
  • Color matching
  • Cutting and sewing strips
  • Making blocks 
What You'll Make
  • Six quilt patterns: Carnival Squares (finished size 49" x 61"), Up and Down (48" x 60"), Candy Strips (51" x 63"), Kaleidoscope (50" x 62"), Paint Box (50" x 60"), Curved Play (48" x 62") 
  • 16" pillow
  • Placemat, napkin, snack bag or composition notebook cover.

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...