Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Video Tutorial - Modern Wonky 9 Patch Quilt Block

I came across this video on YouTube and wanted to share.  She used the AccuQuilt Go system but you don't even need it!

 For each block you will need:
9 squares 2 1/2" each (5 colored and 4 white)
Piece A- 1 rectangle 3" x 5"
Piece B- 1 rectangle 3" x 7 1/2"
Piece C- 1 rectangle 5 1/2" x 7 1/2"
Piece D- 1 rectangle 5 1/2" x 12 1/2"



0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...