I just LOVE Craftsy! I have taken several of their classes and would highly recommend them to anyone. I love how I can watch the lessons over and over, that I can ask the instructor questions & that my access never expires. Click either image to learn more about Craftsy or the class.
Get piecing in no time with Anita Grossman Solomon's innovative techniques for cutting and assembling four classic quilt blocks.
What You'll Learn
- Selecting and preparing fabrics for your blocks
- Tips for precisely and easily cutting and truing up segments
- Folding, stacking and stitching techniques that make the most of your fabric -- and your time
- Ways of customizing quilting rulers to take all the guesswork out of measuring
- Using paper patterns to cut lots of fabric precisely and quickly
What You'll Make
- Anita's Arrowhead Block for making the Liberty Arrowhead Quilt
- Pineapple Blocks for making Two-Color Pineapple quilts
- Anita's Unbiased Block for making the Candy Stripe Quilt
- Square-on-Point Block