Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

9 Signed up for the Fat Quarter Friends Swap for April!

I am so excited that so far we have 9 signed up for the 1st Fat Quarter Friends Swap!  You still have time if you want to participate, 7 more days!


Feel free to grab one of my buttons on the right sidebar (7 different sizes to accommodate almost any blog space).

 SIZE 250 WIDE

SIZE 225 WIDE

SIZE 200 WIDE

SIZE 175 WIDE

SIZE 150 WIDE

SIZE 125 WIDE

SIZE 100 WIDE




0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...