Friday, November 16, 2012

Quilt Tutorial by Missouri Star Quilt Company - Disappearing 4 Patch Quilt Block

I follow the YouTube Channel for the Missouri Star Quilt Company.  Their newest video is for a Disappearing 4 Patch Block.  I really like the look of it and at first was trying to figure out how she made the blocks.  Boy, was I totally wrong!  Jenny shares this awesome, but easy technique using charm squares (5" squares of pre-cut fabric).  Jenny is a hoot and always does something in her videos to make me laugh, this video is no exception!




3 comments:

  1. I always love her videos. They are so easy to follow and she really is funny. Thanks for the link to the new one. We did that block for a lotto block a few months ago, and it's so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you looking for free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...