Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Quilt Block of the Month With a Twist - Monthly Schedule

Okay, so I have decided on which blocks we will work on for my 2013 Block of the Month with a TWIST series.  They are shown below.  I really hope that I get atleast a few of yall to participate.  The more the merrier!  I do plan to start on Feb 1st with a lovely heart shaped block!

What makes this Block of the Month with a TWIST series different from other Blocks of the Month?  Participants will be making the same block with the same fabrics and one lucky participant will win all the blocks for that month to make whatever they want!  How cool is that!  For more details, please see my intro post here.




QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?  PLEASE LEAVE THEM BELOW.  SO FAR 2 LADIES ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING.  YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I may try when time comes. I'm not always timely with my block making so we'll see

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...