Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Water Fountain Performances outside the Burj Khalifa & Dubai Mall in Dubai, UAE - March 2012

Every 30 minutes on the dot, there is a huge water fountain performance set to all kinds of difference music.  There are so many different performances and are really nice to watch.  The Burj Khalifa is in the background and it's the tallest building in the world.  The Dubai Mall to the right, which you hardly can see, is the world's largest mall with over 1,200 shops, 160+ restaurants/cafes, an indoor ice skating rink, and indoor aquarium and a movie theater inside.  I was in Dubai for 4 days, in Saudi for 3 months and in Bahrain for 3 days.

If you don't listen to music, you can simply mute your computer or device.

CLASSICAL MUSIC PERFORMANCE

ARABIC MUSIC PERFORMANCE

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...