Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Video Tutorial - Free Motion Quilting - Circle Echo Meander

I subscribe to the APQS YouTube Channel.  They have several really great tutorials for Free Motion Quilting.  I would like to share the ones that they have already and when they upload new ones I will share those with yall as well.  These designs range from super simple for the beginner to slightly more "hand-eye coordination" for the intermediate/advanced quilter.  Any of the designs would look great on pretty much any quilt.

I really like the circle in a circle!



5 comments:

  1. they have some nice videos, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Kate! I would want others to share things with me as well, as I might have never known about them otherwise!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I had no idea about this. I never think to look for anything until someone tells me about it. =P

    dezertsuz@gmail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Suz, I don't think to really look around either. But it's nice when someone shares something with you that you actually will like! Like receiving a nice gift vs a gift you hate!

      Delete
  3. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...