Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Outside the Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa at night in Dubai, UAE - March 2012

This is a short video I took showing what it looks like outside at night.  The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and the Dubai Mall is the largest mall in the world with over 1,200 shops, 160+ food & beverage restaurants & cafes, an indoor ice skating rink, an indoor aquarium and a movie theater inside.  I was in Dubai for 4 days, Saudi Arabia for 3 months and Bahrain for 3 days.



0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...