Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tutorial - Quilted Pillow Sham by Maureen Cracknell Handmade

Cute Pillow Sham if I say so myself!  Would be great in any room, especially a guest room.  What a great way to welcome your guest into their room with a lovely and vibrant quilted pillow sham.

This is another great tutorial by Maureen Cracknell Handmade blog. Like many crafty bloggers out there, Maureen is a stay at home mom & wife that loves to do all kinds of crafts & takes care of her 3 wonderful children.  They even have a kitty named Lily.  Her crafting passions are knitting, sewing, felting, quilting & drawing.  Like many of us, she also has a love for       F-A-B-R-I-C!  She has lots more going on at her blog so check it out.



CLICK IMAGE FOR TUTORIAL

1 comment:

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...