Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Padded Camera Strap Slipcover Tutorial - by Priddy Creations

Most of us like to add our own special touch to things we own, gifts, etc.  I recently received a Canon SLR Digital Camera and the strap is pretty plain, but serves the purpose.  I found this tutorial on how to make a strap slipcover that shows my personality.  I have seen some on Etsy that also have a little pocket towards one end that holds the lens cover.

This project takes a small amount of fabric and you can whip one up in no time!

Click the image to get the tutorial.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try this for my camera. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...