Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

All in One Picnic Blanket Tote Tutorial - by Craft Buds blog

When I was visiting my twin in Saudi Arabia, I saw that she had 2 picnic blanket tote bags that folded up inside itself with a carry strap.  I thought it was so cool.  Well I saw this tutorial online and now I want to make my own, because my twin paid a pretty penny for hers and I don't have a pretty penny!

This tutorial is by Craft Buds blog.  Now is the time to get ready for all those summer picnics showing your own style!  Plus this is a great way for you or a family member to find your picnic location in a large crowd if you have to walk away to use the restroom, go get something from the car, etc.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing so much of your trip with us. Sounds like a wonderful time. Thanks also for sharing the picnic blanket tutorial. I'm going to have to try making that. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...