Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Featured Quilter - My Go Go Life Blog

I recently came across Kim's blog My Go Go Life.  Kim is a super busy woman, like most women are and she has 4 children and 2 grand children that keep her on her toes.  She squeezes in sewing, cooking, running, etc when she can.  There is a lot going on with her blog, so plan to stay for a bit.

2 of Kim's recent blog posts caught my eye.  I love rainbows and I love abstract/odd quilts & blocks.  Her projects are totally funky which gets 2 thumbs up from me!  Click the images below to see the full posts with more pictures!

STEP QUILT TOP IN SIZE 78X87!!!  WHAT A WHOPPER OF A QUILT THIS WILL BE!

LOOK FAMILIAR?  KIM WILL BE WORKING ON A TUTORIAL SOON THAT I WILL SHARE HERE.

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...