Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Featured Quilter - Distant Pickles Blog

Distant Pickles, what a funky name!  That is the name of Bree's & Julie's blog.  They are friends who live far apart and they both work on the blog together which I think is a fun idea.  I've been following the blog for sometime now and they have lots of cute projects posted, including this one appropriately titled, "Little Faces".  I'm really diggin' this quilt.  I think it would be awesome hung on a wall, especially in a preschool or early elementary classroom.  Click the image to read the full post which has lots of close up pictures.




0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...