Friday, January 6, 2012

1st Rainbow FQ Swap underway & Slightly New Look on Blog

Today I received some fabric from a participant of our very 1st Rainbow FQ Swap.  I must say that these ladies are choosing some really great fabrics!  We got 9 ladies signed up so we went ahead and decided to run with it.  Some of the choices have been uploaded to our Flickr Group for the Rainbow Swaps.  I will upload choices shipped directly from the fabric shop.  The next round will probably be for a Designer Fabric Collection.  I will speak with the current participants to get some ideas of collections.

 I decided to add a section of buttons to advertise what fabric shops are being ordered from for our FQ Swaps.  So I cleaned up the GiveAway sponsors section a bit in order to make room for the FQ Swap Suppliers.  Instead of a single row of big buttons, it's now in blocks of (4) 125x125 buttons.  All the graphics are still clear and easy to read, just slightly smaller.

I like the way this looks so much better.  I don't know why I didn't do that sooner!?  Have a great weekend Yall!


4 comments:

  1. The blog looks great and I love your sewing machine siggy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anita. I got the graphic online, saved to my computer, put it next to my signature graphic, saved as a new graphic then made the white part transparent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our trades right now and gain up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking to join new affiliate networks?
    Visit our affiliate directory to get the ultimate list of affiliate networks.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...