Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rainbow of Fat Quarters Swap

Hey Yall,

I wanted to send out a gentle reminder about our 1st Rainbow of Fat Quarters Swap.  Deadline to sign up is Dec 20th.  We have only 5 signed up so far, so I'm thinking it might be the time of year.  If we don't get atleast 12 to sign up, I will retry again after New Years.  Designer FQ swaps will be coming in the future as well.  I know that many of you, including myself, sew with FQ.

Click the image to read the initial post and you can sign up there if you want to join us!


1 comment:

  1. I wonder if we might get a few more people if advertised on flickr? Lots of swap groups over there filled with swappy sorts of people. :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...