Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Animated GIF Images on Blogger??

Hey Yall,

Do any of yall know how to add an Animated GIF image to Blogger's sidebar as well to the inside of a post?  I have googled this issue and can't seem to really find any current info that works!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have created a GIF image on my computer but when I uploaded them to a post and added them to the sidebar it freezes on one image only.  I uploaded the GIF image to FLICKR and can't seem to get it to stay animated when I added it to a post and to the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. April, this might work. Check out: http://djmix4u.blogspot.com/2010/11/add-animated-gif-images-to-blogger.html
    Sorry about the picture they chose to animate, though! :( Kd

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...