Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Free Motion Quilting Foot & Free Motion Quilting Blog

Hey Yall, I just bought a new Free Motion Quilting Foot!  I'm excited about this foot.  In the past, I have always quilted using a straight stitch.  I googled Free Motion Quilting Patterns and found this wonderful blog and wanted to share!  There are 100's of patterns for all skill levels and there is a YouTube channel that shows all the patterns live!  Click the image to visit the blog.


0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...