Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Featured Crafter - Not so Idle Hands (with tutorial)

Fake makeup for girls can be quite expensive.  I remember having lots of play makeup when I was a girl but it didn't look as good as this stuff.  This is really cool.  The Fake Makeup Compacts are made by Not so Idle Hands.  Click the eyeshadow to read the full post & make your own.









0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...