Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fab Fabric Friday - Week 8

This week I decided to look through ALL the fabric bundles at Fat Quarter Shop instead of just picking new bundles.  All of these are Fat Quarter bundles but can be bought by the yard.  If you look at the LONG list of upcoming bundles this year, your creative wheels will start spinning!  I saw so many that I would love to get my hands on.  

So let's get started with some great looking fabrics.  I'm feelin' generous today so I'm giving you a few to oooh over!  I am not really a Batik person, but these first 2 bundles really caught my eye, I wish it came in more colorways.  FEAST YOUR EYES ON THESE BEAUTIES!  CLICK THE IMAGES TO SEE THE WEBPAGES.









Okay, for the Batiks I see pillows, a duvet cover, really I see an entire modern day nursery done in these patterns.  I see these fitting into an African themed room.  For the Tea Cakes, I see lots of girly baby stuff, summer dresses, purses/tote bags.  For Remix, I see little girls' dresses with matching purses and hair accesories, a complete girls' room.  Tea Cakes & Remix would be great to decorate a craft room with.  I would LOVE to make some knee socks of thigh highs out of Remix.  Does anyone know how to do that?

WHAT WOULD YALL MAKE?

1 comment:

  1. I too am not crazy about batiks, but these caught my eye too.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...